Question and answer Session

Hi Guys, Lets have a post on Q/A and its just gonna be a short post as i received questions only from a reader. Let's get started.




 Question and answer:


1) Can we time travel?

Although humans can't hop into a time machine and go back in time, we do know that clocks on airplanes and satellites travel at a different speed than those on Earth.
 We all travel in time! We travel one year in time between birthdays, for example. And we are all traveling in time at approximately the same speed: 1 second per second. 
And this is not mine, but NASA's point of view.

2) Does it need more equations to prepare something for the time travel?

In fact, according to Albert Einstein's famous equation, E = mc² , time travel is possible, at least in one direction.

3) why, where what is Quantum physics???

  • It’s the physics that explains how everything works: the best description we have of the nature of the particles that make up matter and the forces with which they interact.
  • Quantum physics underlies how atoms work, and so why chemistry and biology work as they do. 
  • If you want to explain how electrons move through a computer chip, how photons of light get turned to electrical current in a solar panel or amplify themselves in a laser, or even just how the sun keeps burning, you’ll need to use quantum physics.
  • There’s no single quantum theory.
  •  There’s quantum mechanics, the basic mathematical framework that underpins it all, which was first developed in the 1920s by Niels Bohr, Werner Heisenberg, Erwin SchrΓΆdinger and others. 
  • It characterizes simple things such as how the position or momentum of a single particle or group of few particles changes over time.

These questions were asked by Aarshia, my friend and my reader.

That's all for today's post. See you all in the next week. Until then,

Signing off

with love and passion for science,

Devmitra.V

Comments

  1. Nice post. Keep going. U answered the questions very well. I too have a question but that's not related to science.
    Did someone inspire you to become doctor or how did you get the aim that you want to become a doctor. Hope you answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. InspirationπŸ€”. No inspiration, but i really like to know about human body. So maybe i got interest from that and aim of becoming an doctor.

      Delete
    2. Ohh ok. All the best for your journey of becoming a doctor.

      Delete
  2. Very interesting answers....
    Kumao!! and Shi-shi !! for answering my questions!!!=)
    U told me in simple words about how I can time travel and I wish I could time travel like in the movie Minutemen( Disney International movie).
    But I have to solvw the equation....
    I see that Quantum theory needs more brainy people to study.
    Well! Awesome and Anneyongaseyo, bai-bai!!=D
    (LOL!! I'm learning Chinese and Korean language so maybe I could be wrong)=D
    Yours Chingu,
    Aarshia- mida...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. Aarshia is with me! BTW, I didn't ask any questions I am so sorry. Well, I am not writing my blog itself. You answered it very well, I hope I can time travel too but to future. I want to see in what state I will be. Very nice post. Anneyong!✌πŸ‘‹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My Popular Posts

My First Blog

7 Interesting Facts On Space

Top 5 largest Hindu Temple in world.

CUTEST SEA ANIMALS

Thyroid gland (part 1)