My First Blog

 

Hi everyone! I am V. Devmitra, a new blogger. I am so happy that I started a new blog to make you all entertain and learn more with it. I hope you are so eager to see about what I am going to post my blogs on. If you think it is about science, then you are positively right. I am going to post my blogs related to the theme called science and sometimes about other interesting topics too. If you want to know about something, you can ask me unreservedly. Sure, in my upcoming blogs I would add about it. I also hope that this would not only make you learn things but also me. Come on let’s start to rock.

So, today’s topic is,



What is science?

What do you know about science? You know that it is a subject that we read in schools. But that is not over within that. Science is something amazing that teaches you about the everyday life and it is all about everything surrounding you and yourself. Everything has a science in it. It also includes how you see or how this earth made up of or even more in tiny air particles too. This science is majorly three types. They are

·        Formal sciences: Formal science is a branch of science studying formal language disciplines concerned with formal systems, such as logic, mathematics, statistics, theorical computer science, artificial intelligence, information theory, game theory, systems theory, decision theory and theoretical linguistics.

·        Natural science: the scientific study of natural phenomena (including cosmological, geological, physical, chemical, and biological factors of universe.

·        Social science: the scientific study of human behaviour in its social and cultural aspects.

As you see now everything in the world comes under science and it was separated in many aspects that you all read and see now.

Not only this the Natural sciences or mainly of two types. It is

v Life science

v Physical science

you know what is physical science. it is all about physics and chemistry. But actually, in physical science there are 8 categories.

  • ร˜  Physics
  • ร˜  Chemistry
  • ร˜  Earth sciences
  • ร˜  Meteorology
  • ร˜  Oceanography
  • ร˜  Geology
  • ร˜  Ecology
  • ร˜  Space science

I hope you have heard about it. But it might be confusing with Geology and earth science.

Geology is the science comprising the study of solid Earth, the rocks of which it is composed, and the processes by which they change. Whereas, Earth science is an all-embracing term for the sciences related to the planet Earth. It is arguably a special case in planetary science, the Earth being the only known life-bearing planet.

You might also wonder what does Ecology mean. It is nothing but about how the living organisms is related to each other and also with living things.

Even, Life science is of five types.

*     Biochemistry
*     Microbiology
*     Botany
*     Zoology
*     Human biology

You might also wonder what is biochemistry. Biochemistry, or biological chemistry, is the study of chemical processes within and relating to living organisms. Also, human biology means study about humans in detail.

I hope this first blog is informative and I will post my blog on weekends and also comment me on my first blog which will help me to be a better interactive blogger.

                                                                                                                                               Signing off,

V.Devmitra

Comments

  1. My dear beloved sister
    I am happy that you have started a blog on science. I even didn't know science contains these many divisions.
    Keep rocking . All the best for your upcoming blog posts ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. I am eager to know more about science. Looking forward for your upcoming blog posts
    Regards
    Your beloved sister
    Devamatiy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start Daughter .Keep it up. Very interesting basics . Continue the good work dear Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. deva I didn't know that u r so eager in science... u r first post is awesome very informative.... keep going..... I will support u till the end... i wanted to know more about science . waiting for u r next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job ๐Ÿ‘... Keep up your good work.... explore more so as to let your passion grow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work deva....u r very passionate towards science ....I liked this blog so much ..keep on rocking buddy .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow good job, awesome. Happy to see ur interest.. go on. Keep rocking....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome mitra..wonderful starting ....interesting too..... Go-ahead awaiting your next post......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good you have chosen a good topic carry on best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! This is Aarshia Borgohain.
    Fascinating post...
    I like the way you're showing your passion towards science!!
    Rock the stage.=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! It was awesome.... Always support u till the end.......

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the best Devmitra, am sure you have lot of interesting stuff to share.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very good start mitra..all the best to you on this career...and eagerly waiting for your upcoming blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Devamitra. You have explained about Science very clearly. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So nice Devmitra ๐Ÿ‘continue your journey
    Shrila

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My Popular Posts

7 Interesting Facts On Space

Top 5 largest Hindu Temple in world.

CUTEST SEA ANIMALS

Thyroid gland (part 1)